OUR COMMITMENT TO SAFETY:
- Our primary concern is the safety and well-being of our employees.
- We recognize our obligation to provide employees with a safe and healthful workplace.
- We have provided, and will continue to provide, the human, physical and financial resources necessary to meet the objective.We expect employees at all levels to use these resources to make our operations safe and healthful.
- It is our policy that no compromise of safety shall be made for any reason in company operations.
- It is our policy to conduct business in a socially responsible and ethical manner that protects safety, health and the environment.
- Our goal is to be a leader within the industry by emphasizing innovation and encouraging creative solutions, both of which will improve our competitive position.
- Our management recognizes the importance of safety and health in making life more rewarding, and is committed to providing a workplace for our employees in which recognized hazards are controlled.]
- All new employees go through our safety orientation program prior to working in the field.
- All active employees are constantly educated on new safety procedures as they develop.
The Philosophy and Objectives Behind this Commitment Are:
The safety and health of all our employees and subcontractors is our first priority.
The only acceptable level of safety and health performance is one that prevents injury and accidents.
Safety and health are an integral part of production and all other business functions that cannot be separated or bypassed.Safety and health are a responsibility that must be shared equally and without exception by everyone in the organization.
Supervision and management will be held accountable for the safety and health of the personnel for whom they are responsible. All employees will be required to make the safety of their fellow employees a first priority. As a condition of employment, each individual within the organization will be expected to conduct their daily tasks in a manner that it consistent with the philosophy and objectives in this policy.